Adjoining the Glassell School of Art and Cullen Sculpture Garden is a nearly one-acre public greenspace: The Brown Foundation, Inc. Plaza, designed by Deborah Nevins & Associates, in collaboration with Nevins & Benito Landscape Architecture, D.P.C. The Brown Foundation, Inc. Plaza offers a place for visitors to enjoy nature in the heart of the city.
Features of The Brown Foundation, Inc. Plaza
- Two outdoor sculptures: Cloud Column (2006) by Anish Kapoor and Song of Strength (1966) by Eduardo Chillida
- An architectural fountain
- Connection to the Museum’s Cullen Sculpture Garden, designed by Isamu Noguchi; and the sloping, walkable BBVA Roof Garden
- Glassell School of Art and Glassell Coffee Bar
• Parking The closest Museum parking is the underground garage at 5101 Montrose Boulevard. More parking info
• Enhance your visit! Grab your headphones and listen to a Spotify playlist specially selected for you to enjoy as you explore the campus spaces.