Parking and Transportation Options
• Parking is available in three garages: an above-ground garage at 1144 Binz Street; an underground garage at 5101 Montrose Boulevard; and an underground garage at 5500 Main Street.
• On Thursdays, parking is free in all garages for MFAH visitors who arrive between 5 p.m. and 9 p.m. General admission to the Museum is free on Thursdays, courtesy of Shell Oil Company.
• Guests with limited mobility may be dropped off at the Ewing Street end of the Main Street entrance to the Beck Building, nearest Hotel ZaZa; or at the east door of the Kinder Building at 5500 Main Street.
Parking Garage Locations
- 1144 Binz Street
- 5500 Main Street
- 5101 Montrose Boulevard
As you head toward the Museum from the Montrose garage, enjoy the art and nature in the Cullen Sculpture Garden, created by sculptor Isamu Noguchi.
Parking Garage Hours
6 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily
Payment may be made with major credit cards, MasterCard and Visa debit cards, and cash.
Cash machines are located in the lobby of the above-ground garage and on the lower level of the underground Montrose garage.
|31 minutes–4 hours||$6||$10|
*On Thursdays, parking is free in all garages for MFAH visitors who arrive between 5 p.m. and 9 p.m. General admission to the Museum is free on Thursdays, courtesy of Shell Oil Company.
Parking at the MFAH House Museums
Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens
• Free parking is available. Guests with limited mobility may enter Bayou Bend at 2940 Lazy Lane.
• Free parking is first come, first served. Handicap-access spaces are available.
More Parking Information for . . .
• Film Buffs
• Patron Groups
• Guests with Limited Mobility
• Glassell Junior School Students & Parents
Questions? Contact email@example.com or 713.639.7300 during business hours.
Ride your bike to the Museum! The MFAH has two bicycle racks.
• Bicycles may be parked adjacent to Montrose Boulevard, near the Cloud Column sculpture, on The Brown Foundation, Inc. Plaza.
• You can also park your bike on the first level of the parking garage at 1144 Binz Street, immediately to the left as you enter.