Annual Fund donations of $2,500 or more confer membership in the Leadership Circle, the Museum’s premier giving society. Leadership Circle donations make a profound difference in our service to the community, supporting activities from international exhibitions to local outreach initiatives. Patrons receive many special benefits, such as private exhibition viewings, complimentary catalogues, unlimited guest admission, complimentary parking, and more.
Leadership Circle membership lasts a full year beginning on the date you decide to join, with the majority of programming occurring from September through June.
*Annual Fund gifts may be allocated to the Museum, Glassell School of Art, Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens, or Rienzi, and the cumulative gift determines the Leadership Circle membership level.
The Leadership Circle is presented by:
Through a diverse schedule of special programs, including Museum tours, private home cocktail receptions, and travel opportunities, Leadership Circle donors deepen their knowledge of the visual arts and become engaged with like-minded individuals. Past Leadership Circle programs have included:
- Exclusive preview of the landmark retrospective exhibition Vincent van Gogh: His Life in Art
- Private cocktail reception in the home of a trustee and renowned art collector
- Private seated dinner celebrating the opening of Francis Bacon: Late Paintings
- Private seated dinner at the Museum with artist Frank Stella
- A cocktail party on the occasion of the opening of the Glassell School of Art, the PNC Roof Garden, and The Brown Foundation, Inc. Plaza
For any questions about the Annual Fund Drives or Leadership Circle membership and benefits, please contact Haley Horan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713.639.7559.