Request a Donation from the MFAH
The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, is pleased to support the mission of local charities, community groups, and nonprofit organizations by providing in-kind donations of tickets or memberships to aid in their commitment to the Houston area.
The guidelines below are designed to expedite your donation request, as the MFAH assists hundreds of organizations annually. Many donations may not be possible given the overwhelming volume of requests we receive.
How to Submit
• All donations need to be submitted through the online form at the link below. Emailed, mailed, and phone requests are not eligible for consideration.
• The online form must be filled out completely in order for your organization’s request to be considered.
• We recommend that requests be submitted as soon as possible prior to the date when the donated item is needed. Allow 6 weeks of processing time and plan accordingly for any printed materials and having the donation in hand for your event.
• Requests submitted fewer than 6 weeks before an event are not eligible for approval and will be declined.
• Charitable donations are provided to 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations within Houston and its surrounding areas.
• Organizations may request one donation within a 12-month period.
Thank you for your interest in the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston.