This Spring: Picture Yourself at the MFAH
Planning Your Visits
Choose your MFAH destinations and plan your visits!
At the expanded main campus, you’ll find three gallery buildings, three colorful artist-designed tunnels, two restaurants, and outdoor art installations. Unwind in the sculpture garden or on the plaza, browse in the MFA Shop, and discover what’s on view at the Glassell School. Nearby, visit the two MFAH house museums: Rienzi and Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens. See the latest safety protocols here.
Explore the exhibitions, installations, and art collections to see works from all around the world. Revisit old favorites, and find new ones!
• Virtual Realities: The Art of M.C. Escher from the Michael S. Sachs Collection (on view through September 5)
• Eye on Houston: High School Documentary Photography (on view through Spring 2023)
• Connecting Currents: Contemporary Art at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston (ongoing)
• The Obama Portraits Tour (on view through May 30)
• Dawoud Bey: An American Project (on view through May 30)
• Shahzia Sikander: Extraordinary Realities (on view through June 5)
Casual fare and fine dining are both on the menu at the MFAH.
- Cafe Leonelli
Enjoy traditional Italian cuisine in a friendly and relaxed environment.
- Cafe Leonelli at Glassell School
Stop in to take a break, or pick up a treat when you’re on the go.
- Le Jardinier
French for “the gardener,” Le Jardinier offers a refined culinary experience.
See a movie on the big screen! The Museum presents a variety of films year-round in two theaters: Brown Auditorium Theater and Lynn Wyatt Theater.
Visit the MFA Shop for catalogues and other items related to your favorite exhibitions. You’ll also find a unique selection of art-inspired gifts, prints, jewelry, apparel, home decor, stationery, toys, and more.
For additional information, and to order by phone, call 713.639.7360.