Winter Nights at the MFAH
The Museum is yours, without the crowds, every Saturday night in February. All galleries and exhibitions are open in a private setting. Enjoy a cocktail, hear from curators, listen to live music, and spend time up close with your favorite works of art.
- Entry includes one complimentary drink at an event bar per admission ticket and access to all exhibitions throughout the entire Museum.
- MFAH members may attend all Winter Nights events for free as part of their membership benefits.
- During Winter Nights, MFAH members receive a double discount of 20% in the MFA Shop on regularly priced merchandise.
- Cafe Leonelli stays open, with happy hour from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Plan your visit with the full lineup for the evening. Among the highlights are curator chats with Elizabeth Essner, associate curator of craft; and Misty Flores, assistant curator of Rienzi. The music features Marlon Simon and the Nagual Spirits; classical piano by Ilya Ivanov and Andrew Staupe; and DJ George West.
- $40 per person
- Free for MFAH members
Members receive one ticket per adult covered in level of membership. Members may purchase guest tickets for $35 each.
► If you are not yet an MFAH member, join now for free entry to Winter Nights along with other great benefits!
Questions? Call the members hotline at 713.639.7550, Monday–Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. or email email@example.com at any time.