For those who wish to support emerging artists and critics in the Core Fellows Program, the Museum’s premier residency program at the Glassell School of Art, the Core Salon provides an opportunity to connect with Core Fellows and enjoy intimate gatherings, private collections and discussions on contemporary art. Those who join at the 10 X 10 level receive a limited edition work of art created by a former Core Fellow.
See more information and benefits below. For questions or to contribute, contact Haley Horan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713.639.7559.
Core 10 X 10 • $10,000
$10000 FMV: $1000
All benefits of Core Salon, plus:
- A limited edition artwork by a former Core Fellow. Past editions have featured the work of alumni such as Mark Allen, David Aylsworth, Nick Barbee, Amy Blakemore, Sharon Engelstein, Francesa Fuchs, Anahita Ghazvinizadeh, Trenton Doyle Hancock, Demetrius Oliver, Karyn Olivier, Sergio Torres-Torres, and Brad Tucker.
Core Salon • $2,500
$2500 FMV: $200
All benefits of Core Studio, plus:
- Invitations to up to three exclusive Salon events
- Recognition at the annual Core Exhibition and in the annual Core publication
- A complimentary copy of the annual Core publication
Core Studio (40 & younger) • $300
$300 FMV: $200
Membership available for individuals, age 40 and under. Benefits include:
- Invitation to the annual Core Open Studios.
- Invitation to the annual Core Exhibition Opening and Dinner.
- Invitation to one Core Program private reception each year.
Ready to join?
Please sign in to join this patron group.