For MFAH Members in Their 20s and 30s
Art Crowd is a vibrant group of young MFAH members, primarily in their 20s and 30s, interested in expanding their experiences at the Museum. It's the perfect atmosphere for connecting with other young individuals involved in Houston’s dynamic arts scene.
In addition to the benefits associated with your level of Museum membership, Art Crowd provides these perks:
• Exclusive opportunities to connect with other young MFAH members and art enthusiasts.
• E-vites to four Art Crowd events per year.
• Free admission to Art Crowd events, with complimentary cocktails and bites, music, and more.
• Discounts and offers limited to Art Crowd members only.
Join Art Crowd
Participation in Art Crowd requires MFAH membership. The cost for an Individual Art Crowd membership is $85 (includes museum membership for one and Art Crowd membership for one). A Dual Art Crowd membership is $130 (includes museum membership for two and Art Crowd membership for two). Art Crowd members must be at least 21 years of age.
Already have an MFAH membership and want to add Art Crowd?
Art Crowd may be added to your current membership for $25 per person at any time during the course of your Museum membership year: call 713.639.7550 or visit the Membership Services desks in the lobbies of the MFAH. (Not available online at this time.)
Art Crowd Goes to the End of the Universe
Friday, September 9, 2016, 7–9 p.m.
Enjoy cocktails, light bites, music from DJ Hector, and exclusive, after-hours access to the exhibition Kusama: At the End of the Universe.
Call Lori Lang at 713.353.1599 during office hours, 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays.
• Art Crowd members: A $5 deposit reserves your space and will be refunded at the end of the event.
• Not an Art Crowd member? Join today to reserve your space, or purchase guest tickets for $45.
► Learn more