Bastille Day at Rienzi
Visit Rienzi for a celebration of liberté, égalité, and fraternité on Bastille Day! Enjoy performances, live music, and tours inspired by France’s national holiday.
- 10 a.m. & 1 p.m. The Vive La France Tour, given in French, looks at 18th-century porcelain, furniture inspired by French designs, and silver crafted by Huguenot artisans. Reserve your spot: RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or 713.639.7800.
- 10 a.m.–1 p.m. Create your own French cocarde, or ribbon pin, to add the tricolor to your outfit for the day.
- 12 noon & 3 p.m. Performance: Excerpts from Main Street Theater’s The Revolutionists
- 1 p.m.–2:30 p.m. Music: Ars Lyrica flutist Colin St. Martin performs 18th-century French compositions
- 3:45 p.m. Refreshments (living room & terrace)
- All day (10 a.m.–5 p.m.) Self-guided tours of the mansion
$12 MFAH members
$15 Adult nonmembers
$10 Seniors, miltiary with ID, and youth (ages 13–18)
Free for ages 12 & younger
Get your tickets below! To reserve a spot on the Vive La France Tour (10 a.m. or 1 p.m.) RSVP to email@example.com or 713.639.7800.