Spring at the MFAH
spring is here
Explore the exhibitions—including Hockney – Van Gogh: The Joy of Nature—and all the installations and art collections, to see works from all around the world. Revisit old favorites, and find new ones!
Exhibitions | 2021
• Hockney – Van Gogh: The Joy of Nature
• Electrifying Design: A Century of Lighting
• Between Sea and Sky: Blue and White Ceramics from Persia and Beyond
• Carmen Herrera: Structuring Surfaces
• Connecting Currents: Contemporary Art at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
• Eye on Houston: High School Documentary Photography
• Fire/Works: Enamel Art through the Centuries
Spring Picks at the MFA Shop
Visit the new MFA Shop online store to see all the new arrivals & more!
For additional information, and to order by phone, call 713.639.7360.
MFAH Films | Virtual Cinema
Take in a movie from home!
Virtual Cinema features the latest selections curated by MFAH Films.
As European nations explored distant lands in the 1700s, botanicals flowed into the continent from all over the world. This exhibition at Rienzi, the MFAH house museum for European decorative arts, looks at the ways in which botanicals were displayed and re-created in domestic interiors during the 18th century.