MFAH Updates: Operations after Hurricane Harvey
Thankfully, the Museum's staff, buildings, and collections are safe. Our thoughts continue to be with our fellow Texans impacted by the storm.
Below are updates on MFAH operations. If you have any questions, please contact the guest services staff during business hours at 713.639.7300.
Main Campus Operations
- The main campus has resumed normal operations, with programming continuing as scheduled.
- The MFAH parking garages, located at 1144 Binz and 5101 Montrose, are open. Learn more about parking.
Bayou Bend and Rienzi
- Bayou Bend reopens to the public on November 14. Regular hours resume. Check the website calendar for the latest information on scheduled programming.
- Rienzi reopened to the public on October 1. Regular hours and scheduled programming have resumed.
- The gardens of both house museums flooded, but the houses and their collections remained secure.
Glassell School of Art
- Glassell Studio School classes at the Holcombe facility resumed on Tuesday, September 5.
- Glassell Junior School fall semester began as scheduled on Wednesday, September 6.
Information for Ticket Holders
- If you had already purchased tickets for a canceled or postponed event, you may exchange your tickets for a future event, request a refund, or donate the value of the tickets to the MFAH. Please e-mail email@example.com and a Museum representative will assist you.