Valentine’s Sunday Brunch Buffet at the MFA Café
On the Sunday before Valentine’s Day, treat your sweetheart—or the whole family—to brunch at the MFA Café! Before or during your Museum visit, stop in for a buffet brunch, served 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. The Museum is open from 12:15 to 7 p.m. on Sundays.
• Small Bites Deviled eggs, salmon blinis
• Hot Selections Eggs Florentine, braised short ribs, roasted potatoes, bacon, scrambled eggs
• Platters Antipasto tray, fruit, smoked salmon
• Sides Broccoli salad, beet and goat cheese salad, kale salad with roasted butternut squash
• Breads and sweet bites Assorted breads, pastries, chocolates
$25 for adults
$12 for ages 12 & younger
Adult price includes drip coffee & one complimentary beverage from this list: Bellini, Bloody Mary, mimosa, Prosecco, orange juice.
Make your reservation in advance! E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The MFA Café is located on the lower level of the Beck Building.