Mother’s Day Brunch at the MFA Café
Treat Mom to brunch before or during your Museum visit! Stop by the MFA Café on Mother’s Day for a special buffet brunch, served from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. The Museum is open from 12:15 p.m. to 7 p.m.
• Hot Selections: Prime rib, crab-cake benedicts, scrambled eggs, bacon, pancake bar with assorted toppings
• Bites: Assorted savory pinwheels, salmon platter, deviled eggs
• Salads and sides: Wild-rice salad; arugula, pear, and gorgonzola salad
• Platters: Antipasto tray, cheese plate
• Assorted pastries
$28 for adults
$12.50 for ages 12 & younger
Adult price includes drip coffee and access to the mimosa bar. (Visits are limited!)
► Make your reservation in advance! Email email@example.com
• Admission to the Museum is free to mothers and grandmothers on Sunday, May 13! Learn more.
• The MFA Café is located on the lower level of the Beck Building.