Moms Get in Free on Mother’s Day!
Share a day of art! On Sunday, May 13, mothers and grandmothers receive complimentary admission to all displays and exhibitions, including the two ticketed exhibitions: Peacock in the Desert: The Royal Arts of Jodhpur, India and Michelangelo and the Vatican: Masterworks from the Museo e Real Bosco di Capodimonte, Naples.
No reservations necessary—simply drop in to take advantage of this special, on-site offer.
• See what else is happening at the Museum on Mother’s Day, including a tasty brunch buffet at the MFA Café and a special discount in the MFA Shop!
• Moms get in free, and the rest of the family can save as well with combo packs. Or, learn about regular general admission fees.
• Check out all the exhibitions on view.
• Plan with parking and transportation options.
• Bayou Bend and Rienzi, both open 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., are free for mothers and grandmothers on Mother’s Day, too!