A Members-Only Dinner Inspired by “Berthe Morisot: Impressionist Original”
Hosted by the MFA Café
Patron-Plus members of the MFAH are invited to an exclusive dining experience inspired by celebrated French artist Berthe Morisot. Please note that space is limited.
Schedule for the Evening
• 5 p.m.
Viewing of the exhibition Berthe Morisot: Impressionist Original
• 6 p.m.
Seating and cocktails in the MFA Café
• 6:30 p.m.
First course begins
(see menu below)
Tickets | SOLD OUT
$110 per person
Includes tax and gratuity. No substitutions, no refunds.
Space is limited, so secure your spot by purchasing tickets early.
Open to MFAH members at the Patron level and above. Questions? Contact email@example.com or 713.353.1599.
• At the “High-Ball” | Whiskey, ginger syrup, lavender tonic, lemon, herbes de Provence salt
• The Basket “Chair-Treuse” | Cognac, Chartreuse, apple simple syrup, jasmine float, bitters
• *Pâté on baguette*
• Seared snapper, fish fumet, beet jus, corn butter, pickled lime
• Duck confit, cucumber, caramelized grapefruit couscous, field greens, house grain mustard
• Smoked flat iron, charcoal potatoes, ratatouille, saffron béarnaise
• Apple clafoutis, caramel cream, cognac meringue, tarragon pecan crumble
• Pairings of French wines