Patron-Plus Members Dinner: A Van Gogh–Inspired Experience
Patron-Plus members are invited to an exclusive dining experience inspired by the exhibition Vincent van Gogh: His Life in Art.
Schedule for the Evening
5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Viewing of Vincent van Gogh: His Life in Art
6:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Seating and cocktails in the MFA Café
1st course served
• Welcome Cocktail—“Rosé & Peonies”
• Amuse-Bouche—Chestnut lemon vol-au-vent, micro celery
• 1st Course—House-churned clove buttered baguette, Gouda & melted onion fondue / “Brown bar beer”
• 2nd Course—Spring pea & herb Dutch salad, smoked herring, poached quail egg, Pommery mustard vinaigrette / La Cassette Prosecco
• 3rd Course—Bouillabaise with sea bass, shrimp & clams, golden beet broth, saffron toast / La Grand Caillou Sauvignon Blanc
• Palette Cleanser—Pressed tomato “Still Life”
• 4th Course—“Stamppot” Mace cured Berkshire pork tenderloin, potato confit, turnip purée, crispy kale, carrot slaw / Monterrey Pinot Noir
• Dessert—Butter cake, apple lemon compote, espresso pearls, almond crumb / “Coffee Cordial”
Tickets | SOLD OUT
$88 per person
includes tax and gratuity
No substitutions, no refunds. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 713.353.1599.