Music on the Plaza
Enjoy an exciting summer music series on Friday evenings in the Museum’s new outdoor space, The Brown Foundation, Inc. Plaza! Grab a bite from the night’s food carts, Popston and Spicy Dog, and check out the greenspace as you join the fun for live music by local bands and musicians. Drinks are for sale by credit card at the bar.
- June 15 Cecilia Duarte & Paul English | International jazz
- June 22 Aperio, Music of the Americas | Contemporary instrumental
- June 29 AFA Summer Music Festival | Sing Out! cabaret students
- July 13 Amin Safari | Fusion flamenco/pop
- July 27 Da Camera | Jazz
- August 3 The Heights Funk Collective | Funk/rock
- August 10 Patric Johnston | Indie folk rock
- August 17 DJ Gracie Chavez & Batala Houston | Club/dance and samba reggae percussion
Drop in! This event is free.
► Please be advised of City of Houston construction on Montrose Boulevard. Plan ahead for your visit with parking information.