Free General Admission for Dads on Father’s Day
Share a day of art! On Sunday, June 16, fathers and grandfathers receive free general admission. No reservations necessary—simply drop in to take advantage of this special, on-site offer.
What’s happening today:
• Check out all the exhibitions on view.
• Plan with parking and transportation options.
• Rienzi, open 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., is free for fathers and grandfathers on Father’s Day, too!
• Bayou Bend, open 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., provides complimentary refreshments in honor of Father's Day!
• Enjoy a film screening of director Julian Schnabel's film about Vincent van Gogh, At Eternity's Gate, at 2 p.m.
• Did you know? At the Museum, general admission for children 12 & younger is free every day!