Father’s Day Brunch Buffet at the MFA Café
Treat Dad to brunch before or during your Museum visit! Stop by the MFA Café on Father’s Day for a special buffet brunch, served from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. The Museum is open from 12:15 p.m. to 7 p.m.
• Hot Selections: BBQ brisket, pigs-in-a-blanket, scrambled eggs, bacon, roasted potatoes
• Bites: Citrus-glazed bacon tarts, grilled cheese bites with Bloody Mary pearls, hot wings
• Salads and sides: Yellow potato salad, corn salad, roasted Brussels sprouts, broccoli salad
• Platters: Smoked salmon, antipasto tray, cheese plate, fruit
• Sweets: Assorted cocktail cupcakes, Boston cream pie, banana pudding, chocolate-covered banana bites
$28 for adults
$12.50 for ages 12 & younger
Adult price includes drip coffee and access to the mimosa bar. (Visits are limited!)
► Make your reservation in advance! Email email@example.com
• General admission to the Museum is free to fathers and grandfathers on Sunday, June 17! Learn more.
• The MFA Café is located on the lower level of the Beck Building.