Behind the Ropes: Antiques Detectives at Bayou Bend
Tuesday, October 2, 2018:
Visit Bayou Bend for a five-week class, getting up close and personal with a selection of America’s great historical treasures. By the end of the course, you’ll come away with an enriched perspective regarding the objects and the hidden history within.
- Learn to look closely with an antiques photo safari
- Create a pop-up exhibition
- Make a pendant using historical smithing techniques
- Debate, question, discuss, and ponder during experiences with the collection
Dates & Times
This class takes place on five Tuesdays, and your ticket provides admission to all five sessions.
- Tuesday, October 2, 7 p.m.–9 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 9, 7 p.m.–9 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 16, 7 p.m.–9 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 23, 7 p.m.–9 p.m.
Tuesday, October 30, 7 p.m.–9 p.m.
$75 MFAH members
$95 Adult nonmembers
Reserve your spot! Get your ticket below. Includes admission to all five classes. Registration for individual dates is not available.
Tickets for Behind the Ropes: Antiques Detectives at Bayou Bend
Tuesday, October 2, 2018 7 p.m.
Looking for Member tickets?
If you are a current Museum Member, please sign in to access your free and discounted tickets.