Make Your Museum Visit Enjoyable
• Wear comfortable shoes! The MFAH has 300,000 square feet of exhibition space.
• Babies are welcome, and strollers are permitted.
• Coat- and bag-check services are available for free in both the Beck and Law buildings.
• The MFAH operates a lost-and-found service: call 713.639.7300.
• Enhance your visit! Enjoy a gallery tour or take a self- or docent-guided tour. Audio guides are also available. More Info
Spend the Day
• Whenever you visit, you may re-enter any part of the Museum buildings the entire day of your admission purchase. Just show your MFAH sticker.
• No need to leave for a lunch break! Drop by the Museum's café or visit the daily on-site food trucks. (Food and beverages are not permitted in Brown Auditorium Theater.) Dining Info
• For information about services and special programs for visitors with disabilities, call 713.639.7300 or stop by the admissions desks of the Beck and Law buildings. Learn More
• For recorded visitor information in Spanish, call 713.639.7379.
• MFAH staff members speak a number of languages, including French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
• To inquire about interpretive services, stop by the admission desks of the Beck and Law buildings.
Visit mfah.org/policies for the most up-to-date photography policy for the main campus, Bayou Bend, and Rienzi.