Once a month, families are invited to Little Art Adventures, designed for children ages 3 to 5 with an adult companion. The experience includes a storybook circle, creative shape and color play, making a simple art project, and a tour of the galleries with a museum educator. The Little Art Adventures program takes place on the fourth Friday of the month.
Free with general admission! Space is available on a first-come, first served basis. MFAH members and ages 12 & younger always receive free general admission.
- Friday, January 23, 10:30 a.m. “Monet’s Mornings along the Seine” | SOLD OUT
- Friday, February 27, 10:30 a.m. “Finding Hidden Shapes in Art” | SOLD OUT
- Friday, March 27, 10:30 a.m. “A Long, Long Time Ago” | SOLD OUT
- Friday, April 24, 10:30 a.m. “Springtime in the Sculpture Garden” | SOLD OUT
- Friday, May 22, 10:30 a.m. “Once Upon a Time in Art” | REGISTRATION INFO
- Friday, June 26, 10:30 a.m. "Shapes!"
- Friday, July 24, 10:30 a.m. “Space!"
- Friday, August 28, 10:30 a.m. "Texture!"
Family programs at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, receive generous support from the Junior League of Houston, Inc.
All Learning and Interpretation programs at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, receive endowment income from funds provided by the Louise Jarrett Moran Bequest; Caroline Wiess Law; the William Randolph Hearst Foundation; The National Endowment for the Humanities; the Fondren Foundation; BMC Software, Inc.; the Wallace Foundation; the Neal Myers and Ken Black Children’s Art Fund; the Favrot Fund; and Gifts in honor of Beth Schneider.