The 30-minute program Little Art Adventures is designed for children ages 3 to 5 and their adult companions. The experience includes a storybook circle; creative shape and color play; making a simple art project; and an "In Search of ..." activity sheet that families can use in the galleries together.
Little Art Adventures take place on selected Fridays throughout the year. To maintain a quality experience, the Museum limits the number of participants and requires preregistration. On the day of the event, please be sure to confirm your registration in the Beck Building lobby before heading to the program in the Museum's Visitors Center.
Free with general admission. Museum members always receive free general admission.
- Friday, January 23 “Monet’s Mornings along the Seine,” in conjunction with the exhibition Monet and the Seine: Impressions of a River | SOLD OUT
- Friday, February 27 “Finding Hidden Shapes in Art”
- Friday, March 27 “A Long, Long Time Ago”
- Friday, April 24 “Springtime in the Sculpture Garden”
- Friday, May 22 “Once Upon a Time in Art”