Once a month, families are invited to Little Art Adventures, designed for children ages 3 to 5 with an adult companion. The experience includes a storybook circle, creative shape and color play, making a simple art project, and a tour of the galleries with a museum educator. The Little Art Adventures program takes place on the fourth Friday of the month. Visit mfah.org/calendar for more details.
Free with general admission. Space is limited, and registration is available on a first-come, first-served basis. MFAH members and ages 12 & younger always receive free general admission.
- Friday, June 26, 10:30 a.m. "Shapes!" | SOLD OUT
- Friday, July 24, 10:30 a.m. “Space!" | SOLD OUT
- Friday, August 28, 10:30 a.m. "Texture!" | SOLD OUT
- Friday, September 25, 10:30 a.m. "Exploring Lines" | Registration opens August 27
- Friday, October 23, 10:30 a.m. "Exploring Forms" | Registration opens September 24
- Friday, November 20, 10:30 a.m. "Exploring Colors" | Registration opens October 29
Family programs at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, receive generous support from the Junior League of Houston, Inc.
All Learning and Interpretation programs at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, receive endowment income from funds provided by the Louise Jarrett Moran Bequest; Caroline Wiess Law; the William Randolph Hearst Foundation; The National Endowment for the Humanities; the Fondren Foundation; BMC Software, Inc.; the Wallace Foundation; the Neal Myers and Ken Black Children’s Art Fund; the Favrot Fund; and Gifts in honor of Beth Schneider.