For MFAH Members in Their 20s and 30s
Art Crowd is a vibrant group of young MFAH Members, primarily in their 20s and 30s, interested in expanding their experiences at the MFAH. It's the perfect atmosphere for connecting with other young individuals involved in Houston’s dynamic arts scene.
In addition to the MFAH Member benefits associated with your level of membership, Art Crowd provides these perks:
• Exclusive opportunities to connect with other young MFAH members and art enthusiasts.
• E-vites to four Art Crowd events per year.
• Free admission to Art Crowd events, with complimentary cocktails and bites, music, and more.
• Discounts and offers limited to Art Crowd members only.
• Discounted tickets to the music party series MFAH Mixed Media Designed by IKEA.
Join Art Crowd
Participation in Art Crowd requires MFAH membership. The cost for an Individual Art Crowd membership is $85 (includes museum membership for one and Art Crowd membership for one). A Dual Art Crowd membership is $135 (includes museum membership for two and Art Crowd membership for two). Art Crowd members must be at least 21 years of age.
Already have an MFAH membership and want to add Art Crowd?
Art Crowd may be added to your current membership for $25 per person at any time during the course of your museum membership year: call 713.639.7550 or visit the Membership Services desks in the lobbies of the MFAH. (Not available online at this time.)
► Purchase MFAH membership and Art Crowd membership simultaneously
Click here to join both!
► Renew MFAH membership and Art Crowd membership simultaneously
Click here to renew.
Art Crowd events at the MFAH are generously funded by Macy's.