Some areas of the Museum are closed this evening for a private event. Most programs are taking place as scheduled, including the Picasso Black and White exhibition, Happy Hour Thursday, and the Latin Wave film festival.
Open as Usual
• Beck Building, including MFAH Shop and Picasso Black and White, open until 9 p.m.
• Latin Wave film festival (screenings at 5 p.m., 7 p.m., and 9 p.m.) in Brown Auditorium Theater. (Filmgoers may enter the Law Building through the doors on Main Street.)
• Happy Hour Thursday, in the Beck Building porte cochere, open from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
• "Picasso, Bon Vivant: Wines of France" at 6 p.m. in the Beck Building. (Advance tickets suggested, click here for information.)
• 4:30 p.m. Beck Building Gallery 214 (European art) closes.
• 5 p.m. Law Building, including the Hirsch Library, closes.
• 7:30 p.m. Beck Building Galleries 215 and 218 (European art) close.